Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Waiting Game

We are hoping to hear about court this week. The judge was supposed to be back on Monday. Once court happens then we have about 40 days before we can go get her which would be 2nd week of September I believe. I wasn't as anxious until this week when I knew something might be happening.

I bought carseats yesterday. We got some pretty heavy duty ones that will last until she is 100lbs, State law requires her to be in something until she is 8 and atleast 4'9" tall. The 5 point harness will last her to 65lbs which is good. I want her in it as long as possible since it is safer for her and people drive like maniacs around here.

We also found some safety items to kid proof the house. Oh and some $1-$3 pants/jeans cause she didn't have many pants for this winter. She's all set now!

Elizabeth

1 comment:

Hilary Marquis said...

I"m holding my breath with you!