Friday, July 25, 2008

Aidai's Room

Hi All,

Sorry for being so neglectful about this blog. I have been TDY in St. Louis (military for temporary duty). I was at the National Guard Family Program Conference and Youth Symposium. I am now completely exhausted! Bill is currently out west with his son Josh. Today they were white water rafting.

Bill was able to pick up the bed I found for Aidai and get it set up. He also started painting Josh's room. I'm not sure what I will get accomplished before his return on Wednesday. Today I found a pediatrician which was a huge check off my list.

Below are some pictures of Aidai's bed, dresser, walls and play kitchen.







8 comments:

Hilary Marquis said...

Welcome home! Nice job on the room, she'll love it! I'm sure the kitchen will be a hit :) Hope Bill is having fun with Josh, sounds like quite an adventure!

janiece said...

Totally cool! Rauan and Alihan have a bunkbed too--they climb all over it.

Anonymous said...

you guys are amazing! Painting and preparing rooms straight after a residential. We have lived in a house for a year with no children and it still looks like a building site! It looks like it is going to be a great room; I'm loving the mini kitchen! ( we'sll have to get her a mini teapot!)xx

Maria said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!! SO awesome. I'll have to call you to express how cool it is!!

Karen D said...

Hi Elizabeth,
I've been following your progress, hoping Aidai will be coming home soon. We have the same kitchen set you have pictures of and both Claire and Olivia play with it all the time.
Here's hoping you'll have a quick travel time.
Karen

Jeanne said...

Oh, she'll love that room! The play kitchen is darling!

Mala said...

Looks great!!!! I must admit, when I saw the bunk bed I had heart palpitations! Can you imagine Beck with a bunk bed?!!He falls out of his bed so often I'm thinking about just putting a mattress on the floor! LOL!
Beautiful room. She's going to love it!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome room. You guys are going to make such wonderful parents! :)

Can't wait to see the pictures of her in it!!! :)

hugs,
Casey