Tuesday, July 29, 2008

October

So now they are saying it will be October before we make the trip.

There are words to explain how I feel right now, unfortunately I try to keep this blog G rated so you will just have to use your imagination.

Anger is always rooted in pain.

4 comments:

Mala said...

You know I'm trying to keep my response G-rated as well. It's hard. I'm so sorry for the delay. I know nothing I can say will make it better. But just keep reminding yourself that she WILL be home as soon as possible. Sending you tons of positive vibes.

Hilary Marquis said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does that about cover it in the G rated form?

Hang in there, my friend! We will pray for expedited passports :)

janiece said...

Oh honey!! I'm sorry. If you wnt to use some of those PG and R rated words you have my email. I have a good ear.
Well, it gives me time to round up more vitamins to send to you!
(I'm trying to find one bright-side.)

Karen D said...

Elizabeth - I'm soooo sorry to hear about ANOTHER delay. A is so lucky to have you and Bill for parents. I know it doesn't seem like it now, but time will pass and you will have her in your arms again. And the pain - for all of you - will start to dissipate. Until then, send those expletives flying if need be!!!
Karen