"We don't know anything about the return trip, trust me, you will know when I know"
We are both asked numerous times a day. Don't people realize you get sick of answering the same questions over and over! Not to mention those people that think it is unbelieveable that we can't email or call our daughter. Hellllooooooo, first off she's 3, second she's in an orphanage, 3rd she's in Kyrgyzstan!!!
We should know more by the end of the week. A bunch of people are going to court tomorrow or Wednesday and we aren't in that group but I'm thinking that needs to change and we need to have dates for the middle of August. September just doesn't work for me at all. She turns four on 8/31 and after that they can move her to another orphanage, I doubt they would do it but still, if we have her then I don't have to worry about her being traumatized by moving out of the only place she has ever known.
Elizabeth
Monday, July 7, 2008
I need a shirt that says
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
People are idiots. I have a bad attitude (haha!!). Seriously, though, if you find a shirt that says it, buy two because I could use one too!!
At least the "OLD" Elizabeth hasn't changed ONE BIT!!! LOL! :)
I hope that things go smoothly and quickly! :)
hugs,
Casey
www.adoptionmama.com
you will find exactly what you need here!
I love it! I had people asking me the same thing...don't they get it?
Post a Comment