Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Aidai's 1st Pigtails

One more first for Aidai! This is a very important one as all women know. Aidai's hair was put into pigtails at day care! As far as we know she has never had hair long enough to put up before.

As Jossie, her child care provider said... Ponytail holders = $1.00, Time spent = 2 minutes, The look on Aidai's face when she saw herself with pigtails = PRICELESS




10 comments:

janiece said...

So cute!!!

Hilary Marquis said...

Very pretty Miss Aidai!! Of course, I thought she was pretty with her little head shaved too :)

Lori said...

You betcha first pigtails are monumental!!!! Good for her!! They are just adorable!

Maria said...

I LOVE it. There is NOTHING cuter on a little girl than piggy tails. Aidai's are especially beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

I love it! It really is an incredible milestone with our girls. Congratulations Aidai!

Allison said...

Oh my gosh. That is the cutest thing ever!

Margaret and Tom said...

What a cute smile to go with those cute pigtails!

Mala said...

Beck almost had ponytails last week... good sign that it was time for a hair cut!

Janet said...

I am loving it!I think it is the start of a promising modelling career! Hope you are all well. I have been a bit poorly, and th pigtails really cheered me up - that $1 just keeps on giving!

Casey Chapman said...

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!

All little girls should get to wear pig-tails!!! Can't wait until she can do a pony-tail! :)

Thanks for posting!

Hugs from Houston,
Casey