Thursday, March 12, 2009

Time flies

Hi all,

Life has been busy here. I have worked for almost 3 weeks straight so I am exhausted. I keep thinking, "next month will be slower" and then it isn't! Aidai is learning all types of things. She can count to 11 now. She speaks in sentences and many are easily understandable for adults that are not Me, Bill or my mom. She still loves school and daycare. She is really excited about the garden, Bill has a few things growing inside already and she is fascinated. She loves Caillou, Curious George, Sesame Street and Macgyver (what can I say, she's my kid).

We received paperwork from the state indicating that Aidai is now readopted in NH so we just need to request her birth certificate from the Vital Statistics office.

Check out Mala's blog over at www.bringinghomebeck.blogspot.com for photos of Aidai meeting up with her former Tokmok roommates, Beck and Jyly. I forgot my camera so the other two had to snap photos for me!

Elizabeth

1 comment:

mblatham said...

FORGOT YOUR CAMERA???? Puh-lease??? Don't leave home without it!! :-)