This blog chronicled our journey of adopting a daughter from Kyrgyzstan and now it documents our life with her. Hang on, happily ever after is a crazy ride!
Holy cow -- pictures!! YAYYAYAY!!! Is that a "crown" I see in Aidai's basket???
Thanks for sharing Aidai's Easter photos. She is so precious!Mary from TN
She is so pretty in her lavender dress! Looks like she had a great first Easter :)
Aidai is adorable. You are both great parents!
Aidai looks just a bit uneasy with that bunny. Can't say that I blame her. Freakishly large rodents give me the creeps.But she looks great, as always.
PRECIOUS! :)Hugs from Houston,Casey
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Holy cow -- pictures!! YAYYAYAY!!! Is that a "crown" I see in Aidai's basket???
Thanks for sharing Aidai's Easter photos. She is so precious!
Mary from TN
She is so pretty in her lavender dress! Looks like she had a great first Easter :)
Aidai is adorable. You are both great parents!
Aidai looks just a bit uneasy with that bunny. Can't say that I blame her. Freakishly large rodents give me the creeps.
But she looks great, as always.
PRECIOUS! :)
Hugs from Houston,
Casey
Post a Comment