This blog chronicled our journey of adopting a daughter from Kyrgyzstan and now it documents our life with her. Hang on, happily ever after is a crazy ride!
So very cute,it is amazing how fast you learn whan you are young!!!
Oh that is adorable!!!! I love reading your updates.Karen D
I'm just crying right now over how sweet that little song was...oh...what love and care do to humans!I love it!
OH, how precious!!!! LOVE IT!!! More, please.
She's precious!
What an angelic little voice!Hmmm...now Beck can teach her to sing "Trouble Maker" like he did Mia!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So very cute,it is amazing how fast you learn whan you are young!!!
Oh that is adorable!!!! I love reading your updates.
Karen D
I'm just crying right now over how sweet that little song was...oh...what love and care do to humans!
I love it!
OH, how precious!!!! LOVE IT!!! More, please.
She's precious!
What an angelic little voice!
Hmmm...now Beck can teach her to sing "Trouble Maker" like he did Mia!
Post a Comment