Monday, March 23, 2009

Hey, It's Bill

I know, I know, it's been a while...sorry, kinda busy being the silly one..."Papa's silly..." I love how that sounds...Elizabeth can be quite silly and fun herself.....I am madly in love with our daughter, and she reminds me everyday why that is...I'll post more about all of that, even though it's early, I've got her thinking garden, and she was quite a helper this past weekend with the yard work, we need to get some smaller tools for her, she's a power house, and as you've heard, quite a singer, she may get that from papa=)...Anyway, next month I'm going to be part of a fund raiser for the local cancer treatment center, my dad just went through 3 1/2 moths of treatment there, the $ will go to families who have financial needs because of the care.....I'm looking to raise $500 and am about 1/4 of the way there, 1 or 2 or 5 dollar donations add up quick, and here's the catch, on April 25 I'll be getting my head shaved to support those who loose theirs......times are tough, trust me, I get that, but if any of you have a couple $ to send, trust it'll go to a great cause. Checks should be made out to "Kingsbury Pavilion" and can be mailed to:
Bill Sevigny
44 Church Street
Hillsboro, NH 03244

I'll post pics.....promise!! And thanks!!
P.S.--If you're gonna donate, please message us, it'll make record keeping easier.

No comments: