Friday, April 24, 2009

A Quick note from Papa

Hi all
Thanks for following a great story! Hi Casey =).....Elizabeth has done a great job getting you all caught up....I figured I'd throw in my 2 cents.....I'm in love, madly, head over heels, for life, in love....with 2 wonderful females.....even though I'm wrapped around both their little fingers, I'm feeling like I'm totally guilty of creating a "daddy's girl"....she is wonderful, and truly beyond words, I feel in love 13 months ago, and she has grown into so much more of herself, it's so much fun to be a part of......tomorrow I get my head shaved for a cancer fund raiser, can't wait to see how that goes over.....I've been trying to prepare her!!! But then we have the garden....peas and carrots tomorrow, and on sunday we'll start peppers in the house...she loves to play in the dirt with papa, we'll also finish the mulching....which means she can break out her rake!! I've got an awesome 14 year old son, learning to be a Papa of a 4 year old princess is great fun!!! All I can think of lately is how just over 13 months ago, all we wanted was to have her home, love her and start getting her treated for the things she needed, now 6 months into it, we're so encouraged, and she's so at home...it's just fantastic...maybe Elizabeth and I can catch our breath a little....
Thanks for caring...it means a lot!!

Bill

No comments: