Today marks 6 months since Aidai, my mom and I arrived in Boston after a long journey home. I don't really have much to say for some reason. It is unbelieveable that she has only been here for 6 months. It seems like she has been here forever in some ways and in other ways I feel like she just got here. I do know that I can't imagine life without my little munchkin. As a coworker said, Aidai is like a little pocketful of sunshine. She brings a smile to my face every day. People constantly comment on what this all must be like for us and that makes me think about how crazy this all must be for Aidai and yet she is just rolling with it, taking each day as it comes and growing and learning. Thank you all for still following our journey!
Below are some pics I took on the porch today!
Below are some pics I took on the porch today!

5 comments:
That T-shirt is just begging for a "Jam Session" with Beck!
I love the pictures, especially the second to last one! Happy 6 months.
I love the pix too -- did Josh pick out the shirt?? Also, I love the rails on your front porch. Are they original? Six months -- wow, who thought we'd make it???? Ahd,hey, Aidai is beautiful!!
Maria - Josh didn't pick the shirt out but he could have! My mom bought it at TJ Maxx for $1
The rails are original as far as we know. Our house was built around 1860.
Elizabeth, I had this crazy thought when I looked at the second picture - "Oh, she looks like Elizabeth!". Really. I don't know how, but she does. Gorgeous!
Post a Comment