This blog chronicled our journey of adopting a daughter from Kyrgyzstan and now it documents our life with her. Hang on, happily ever after is a crazy ride!
AWE!!! I love the photo of you three! And I love the dress...CUTE CUTE!!! :)And YAY for the musica!!! I bet Josh will have fun teaching her to play. :)Hugs from Houston & Thanks for posting these photos! :)Casey
What a cutie! Love that dress!
I love the pictures... looks like it was a wonderful Christmas for you all :)Happy New Year!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
AWE!!! I love the photo of you three! And I love the dress...CUTE CUTE!!! :)
And YAY for the musica!!! I bet Josh will have fun teaching her to play. :)
Hugs from Houston & Thanks for posting these photos! :)
Casey
What a cutie! Love that dress!
I love the pictures... looks like it was a wonderful Christmas for you all :)
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment