Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hi Everyone-From Bill

Well, we're into a new year....Thank God!! =)
I haven't posted in a while, but will put in a little effort soon.
Hi Casey! It's always great to hear from you!!
Troy, if you're still reading, I'd love to get in touch...get a facebook account and find me!
I got in from shoveling yet more snow....we've gotten soooo much! went up to get Aidai from her nap, usually when she's asleep, we take the baby gates off the living room doors to let the 3 stooges in, so that they can feel part of the family....usually when the princess gets back down stairs the first thing she insists on it the gate being put back...well not today....she's been running free with the bassets for over an hour now, and loving it...go figure...
More to come, we promise!!
The Photo was from Friday night when Josh was over, the three of us were raising the roof...great fun!!!
Once again, thanks for following!
Bill

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bill,

I just love following your story!!! I think it's wonderful the fact that ya'll post so often and I love hearing about Aidai. :) Keep it up, because I will continue to listen! :)

Hugs from Houston,
Casey