Just another update for everyone.
We obtained pictures of our very clean house and of ourselves. We use shutterfly and print the photos out at Target which is soooo simple and perfect for us not to mention people can view them online. And no, I did not get paid for that commercial.
I wrote my Autobiography but I'm sure I'll be tweaking it for a few days. We received some answers from our agency that we were waiting for so that was good. I was starting to worry about the customer service aspect but I am feeling better now.
We gained access to our agency's Yahoo group so now we can follow everyone else's progress, see pictures, and even get people to take pictures of our child once we get a referral.
We finished the pre-adoption education courses so that was good.
We picked up a few things for our daughter today cause KB Toys is going out of business here and everything is 60-80% off. We got an African-American ballet teacher Barbie doll and another African-American cheerleader doll, a posable type, bigger than Barbie. We are planning to have all races represented with toys but these were kind of no brainers since they were on sale and even though it is getting better, we just don't find toys representing various ethnicities all the time.
Elizabeth
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment