Saturday, January 12, 2008

Kinda Discouraged

Elizabeth here: So everything I am reading says that over the past few months the Liberia process has slowed down. I did my research fully and it really would have made sense to go with a smoother program like Ethiopia but I really feel strongly that Liberia is the country for us and Bill agrees. So I guess we just have to have faith. All the stories I have read have resulted in the families getting children, but it seems to be taking 18 months or so. Soooo ideally we could have her this year but it kinda looks like by next summer as long as things don't really change again. There are just so many unknowns and everyone has such different experiences that it is difficult to figure out what an "average" experience is. I'm waiting to get access to our agency's yahoo group, I'm hoping once I get on there I will have more of an idea on timelines from other people adopting from the same place. Not to mention increased support.

On a happier note, the Patriots just won and are now 17-0 we just need 2 more wins!!

No comments: