Hi All,
Nothing huge to report. Aidai is going to school and daycare and loving both. She is learning quickly. Yesterday she was singing and all of a sudden I realized it was the ABCs! She doesn't pronounce the letters correctly but that is definitely what she was singing.
Yesterday we enjoyed a Valentine's Party and Bonfire at Jim and Beth's. Thanks for inviting us! Aidai got to ride a 4-wheeler with Jim and she LOVED it. Beth gave Aidai 2 bracelets and a necklace that she immediately put back on this morning. She really like them.
Have I mentioned that Aidai is in love with Caillou. She would watch the show for hours at a time if we would let her. Nothing else holds her attention liek Caillou.
Still waiting for the school to get PT going. Everyday when Jocelyn "Jocey", the day care provider, picks Aidai up they tell her how Aidai is falling alot that day. Uhhhh news flash, she has Cerebral Palsy, wears a brace, and had no depth perception. Of course she is falling! We told you that at meeting one! I don't think they realized that when I said she falls, I mean she FALLS. Maybe they thought I meant something else by that word.... =)
Kyrgyzstan adoptions seem to be shut down for the moment. Only 2 families that I know of have come home with kids since us and they were the week after us. I am going to write up a thing about how Aidai is doing, everyone is compiling stories and an adoptive mom is putting them all together and then it is going to be used to show Kyrg how well the kids are doing. It is going to be hard to get everything in to 250 words!
No doc appts in the near future, wahooooo! The next one is 3/9 at the eye doctor and then the orthopedic in April. PT should be added in there soon though.
Thanks for reading!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Elizabeth, Been awhile since I left a comment but rest assure I keep an eye on all of Aidai's achievements. But I wanted to thank you from all the PAP's for taking the time to write a letter on our behalf!
Thank you SO much Elizabeth for writing your letter about how well Aidai is doing. From those of us still hoping to adopt from Kyrgyzstan we really can't thank you enough for doing this. We have such HOPE that it will make a difference.
THX!!!!!
Monica
our dossier submitted in Kyrgyz Oct '08
Post a Comment