This blog chronicled our journey of adopting a daughter from Kyrgyzstan and now it documents our life with her. Hang on, happily ever after is a crazy ride!
Oh but GIRL she has that look DOWN, doesn't she? I pity you -- for the rest of your life!! :-) I LOVE her pink velour sweatsuit. Girl is stylin'!!
Oh I'll match you pouty look for pouty look. Beck has mastered it!
Oh my gosh. That could be the cutest thing I've ever seen!
Oh I love this--Julia has this look mastered and it gets better every time!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh but GIRL she has that look DOWN, doesn't she? I pity you -- for the rest of your life!! :-) I LOVE her pink velour sweatsuit. Girl is stylin'!!
Oh I'll match you pouty look for pouty look. Beck has mastered it!
Oh my gosh. That could be the cutest thing I've ever seen!
Oh I love this--Julia has this look mastered and it gets better every time!
Post a Comment