Sorry for not posting very much anymore. Most people we know are on Facebook so we have been updating that way. Things are great here. This Xmas is going to be totally different from last Xmas cause Aidai "gets it" now. She was squealing each time they unwrapped a house for the village. Xmas morning is going to be interesting, I am thinking I might wear ear plugs! I tried to upload video of her on here opening the gifts but it was too big. I'll try to take a video of her singing cause that is pretty funny too.
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Aidai & Papa unwrapping the Xmas village
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
wow how she has changed, she now looks so grown up ,family life has done wonders for her Merry Christmas
My husband and I met Aidai at the orphanage and fell in LOVE with her! We brought treats to the older kiddo's. I stumbled across your blog and saw the beauty I met over a year ago. I'm thrilled to read how well she is doing. I saw a light in her eyes back then and it's ten fold now!
So happy that she has found her forever family.
Best wishes,
Kelli
Post a Comment