Hi All,
Sorry we've been out of touch. Have some photos that I took just to put up on here and yet they haven't gone up yet. Life has been crazy lately. I do have a funny story to share about Aidai. Aidai goes to gymnastics on Fridays all day. They have camp all week but we just send her once because of her summer school schedule and cause 5 days would be more than she could handle. Anyway, last week was Carnival theme week. On Friday all the counselors covered themselves in trash bags and the kids got to throw whipped cream pies at them. Aidai kept saying "me, me, me" and was very excited when it was finally her turn. So she gets her pie and just looks at it and looks at the staff. They said she just paused and was looking back and forth for a bit. Then, all of a sudden, she took her glasses off grabbed the pie and smashed it in her own face! She was laughing hysterically and so was the staff! They said it was the cutest thing they have seen and that she just had a blast. She's so funny, you never know what she is going to do!
Elizabeth
Sunday, August 9, 2009
A little story for you...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I bet a picture of that would be priceless!!! Did they have cameras?
That's so funny!!!!! But who can blame her! I'm a whipped cream addict! Heck, I'll even take the non-dairy whipped cream. It's all good!
BUT WHERE ARE THE PICTURES!!!?
we.must.get.together.soon!!!!!
Can we come to camp too?Sounds like good fun!!! Hope summer has been fun for all of you.
Post a Comment